We understand that working with children on the Autism Spectrum can be equally rewarding and challenging at the same time.
In response to requests from across our community, Autism Awareness Australia will present a Professional Development MasterClass which will focus on the 2 key areas of need:
- Behaviour Management Strategies
- Navigating the NDIS
Our MasterClass will be presented by two leading experts in the field: internationally renowned Behaviour Analyst, Dr Bobby Newman, and our own NDIS guru, Charmaine Fraser.
Who should attend?
- Disability Service Providers
- Allied Health Professionals
- School teachers
- Early childhood professionals
- Anyone who wants to upskill to better support children in their care
To find out more and to book your tickets please click below.