Financial support

Financial support

If your child has just received a diagnosis of autism spectrum, then you might be comforted to know that there is financial assistance available from both state and federal governments.

What might not thrill you so much is to learn just how complex it can be to find out about all possible entitlements and then to apply for them.

We are here to help with simple guides that explain all of your options and show you how to get started.

The two current funding models are:

Helping Children With Autism (HCWA) – currently available across Australia

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) – currently rolling out across Australia.

Additional benefits are available under Medicare, Centrelink and other government rebates.

Other rebates

Planning for the future